Wall ties for low-rise residential construction and production of Teplosten blocks
Intended useThe wall ties are used in three-layer masonry walls in a low-rise residential construction and production of thermos effect multiple layer blocks "Teplosten".
DesignThe wall tie is a rod with a diameter 4 mm of a circular section with sand coating, which provides adhesion with building mortar and additional protection of the surface from corrosion in alkaline environment of concrete.
MarkingBPA 350-4-P, where:
BPA – BFRP bar,
350 – wall tie length, mm,
4 – bar diameter, mm,
P –sand coating of a bar.
90 – minimal wall tie anchorage depth in a base material, mm,
T – insulation thickness, mm,
90 - minimal wall tie anchorage depth in facing layer, mm.
|Wall tie length|
from 250 to 450 mm
|Bar tensile strength, not less than|
1 000 MPa
|Bar bending strength, not less than|
1 000 MPa
|Wall tie pull-out force from mortal M100, not less than|
7 000 N
- Technical specifications “BFRP reinforcing bars: TU 5714-006-13101102-2009;
- Certificate of compliance No. POCC RU. AÃ80.Í03644;
- Certificate of compliance with GOST R 54923-2012 No. PCC RU.È565.01ÏÐ09.0023;
- Certification Test Report No. 26 dated 15.10.2015;
- Technical Approval TS No. 4541-15;
- Experts' report No. 77.01.12.Ï.001995.05.15 dated 29.05.2015.