Composite poles intended to replace analogs of concrete, steel and wood. The range includes lighting poles and road signs.
Glassfiber composite poles is produced technology of centrifugal casting (centrifuge).
- strength and durability;
- high resistance to corrosion, road reagents, to ultraviolet, weathering and chemical aggression;
- compliance with the requirements of EN 12757 "Passive safety of bearing structures for road equipment";
- without maintenance during the whole service life;
- the simplicity of design;
- ease of installation;
- aesthetic appearance;
- variety of color options.