Wall ties for brickwork
Intended useThe wall ties are designed to provide connection of inner, thermal insulating and facing in masonry. They can be used for fixing a facing layer from masonry units and insulator to a base material from ceramic blocks.
DesignThe wall tie for masonry is a basalt fiber bar with two sand anchors.
MarkingBPA 350-6-2P, where:
BPA – BFRP bar,
350 – wall tie length, mm,
6 – bar diameter, mm,
2P – two sand anchors.
Recommendations on the choice wall ties length
90 – minimal wall tie anchorage depth in a base material, mm,
T – insulation thickness, mm,
D – width of ventilated gap (if any), mm,
90 – minimal wall tie anchorage depth in facing layer, mm.
To fix a thermal insulating layer in walls with ventilated gap, a plastic restrainer should be used.
|Wall tie length|| |
from 250 to 650 mm
|Bar diameter|| |
|Bar tensile strength, not less than|| |
1 000 MPa
|Bar bending strength, not less than|| |
1 000 MPa
|Wall tie pull-out force from mortal M100, not less than|| |
7 000 N
- Technical specifications “BFRP reinforcing bars: TU 5714-006-13101102-2009;
- Certificate of compliance No. POCC RU. AГ80.Н03644;
- Certificate of compliance with GOST R 54923-2012 No. PCC RU.И565.01ПР09.0023;
- Certification Test Report No. 26 dated 15.10.2015;
- Technical Approval TS No. 4541-15;
- Experts' report No. 77.01.12.П.001995.05.15 dated 29.05.2015.